Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My Kentucky Trip

The thing I am excited about this quarter is my Kentucky trip. I am going to Kentucky in 2 weeks. I am excited about that because my mom rented a house for us to stay in and some of my friends from my team is staying with us too. We are going to stay in Kentucky for 3 days. The reason why I am going to Kentucky is because I have a 2 day basketball tournament there. I play for a 8th grade team and a 8th/9th grade team but in the same league. We are going to play at least 3 games in this tournament for each team. So I will probably be playing 6 or more games that weekend. I will probably be tired but it’s okay because basketball is my life and it’s my passion to be playing it, so it’s worth it. Some of my teammates are staying in a hotel or in another house. One of my friends rented a really big house where a lot of my teammates are staying and I might stay there a night and that’s gonna be really fun. I might go to the hotel where some of my other friends are staying and we could go to the pool after our games. I have never been to Kentucky before so it will be a cool experience to see what’s out there. That is why my Kentucky trip is the thing that is making me most excited for the end of the quarter.


No comments:

Post a Comment