Thursday, December 21, 2017

The Perfect Future

The Perfect Future is me playing in the WNBA with or against some of my friends that I play basketball with now. Basketball is my favorite sport and I want to keep playing it when I’m older. If I have any problems or I’m going through something, basketball is my way of getting out of it and it makes my problems go away. If I do get into the WNBA in the future I want to have a big house with 2 dogs, a pool, and a basketball court on the inside. I know that sounds like a little much but if I work hard at what I want to achieve in life, I can make anything I want happen. Also, in the future I want to meet Kris Bryant and Stephen Curry. I want to meet them because I think Stephen Curry is a good basketball player and I look up to him. He is a point guard and I am a point guard. Seeing him grow up and work hard to be in the WNBA inspired me to be like him, plus I love basketball. I want to meet Kris Bryant because he is my favorite baseball player. I also play softball and I want to play softball just kid he plays baseball. That is what the perfect future would look like for me and many more things.



No comments:

Post a Comment