Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My Word For The Year

My word for the year 2018 is determination. I chose this word because all of my goals for this year has to do with being determined. This word connects to my life because I am determined to work harder in basketball so I can get better. I am determined to get good grades. I am determined to do my homework. I am determined about a lot of other things too, but there are too many to say I just wanna make sure I’m movating myself to do my best at everything and work hard. The word determination relates with friends because I want to motivate them to do the right thing. Also I am determined to keep them being positive and keeping negativity away. My word means that in my life I will do the things I want to do and push forward to keep doing it, and it even means that I will do the things that I don’t want to do but I have to get done. Living my word in 2018 will change my life by me doing what I really like to do so then I can be good at it now and be good in the future. The specific steps I will take to live my word are changing my mindset to not giving up easily and to work hard. I will hold myself accountable with my word by having my word in different places that reminds me to be determined about the things I do. Determination is my word for the year of 2018 and that is why it is for me and why I chose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment